2 Eylül 2009 Çarşamba

Munajat - Sami Yusuf (ilahiler)

Wahdi fi dhulmati layli

Fi wahshati darbi

Hammi yuthqiluni

Dhanbi yu’limuni

Alone, in the darkness of my night

In the loneliness of my path

My worries weigh me down

My sins pain me



Wahdi, ad’uka wa arju

Min dhanbi ashku

Mali siwak

Ana fi himak

Alone, I supplicate to You and I hope

From my sins I complain

I have no one but You

I am at Your door



CHORUS:

Farham ‘abdan najak

Ya Allah, ya Allah

Anta alraja

Minka alhuda

Ya Allah, ya Allah

So forgive a servant who intimately calls You

O Allah, O Allah

You are all hope, From You is guidance

O Allah, O Allah



Rabbahu hudak

Ma ziltu asir

Wa’alal ‘isyan

Ma ‘udtu qadir

Fa’anir durubi

Waghfir dhunubi

Fa’anal faqir

O Allah give me your guidance

For I am still imprisoned

Of disobedience I am no longer capable

So illuminate my paths and forgive my sins

For I am poor and in need of You



Qad ‘adal qalbu

Fiddarbi yasir

Farihan mushtaqan

Lillahi yatir

Wa rajahu ridhaka

Yawma liqaka

Antal qadir

My heart has returned to walk on the path

[blank] of joy and longing, flying to God

And its only hope is gaining your pleasure

On the day of meeting You

You are the Omnipotent



CHORUS

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder